THIS POSTING IS FOR PT CITY-WIDE EVENTS ONLY
This is specialized work performed at one of the City's recreational facilities. Duties may vary depending on event and facility assigned.
Supervision is limited once the duties and the procedures are learned.
Additional duties may include minimal responsibilities regarding supervision of entry level employees. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: AS VACANCIES BECOME AVAILABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED. IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR AN INTERVIEW YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED JOB REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Have some experience related to the work assigned.
Employees in this class may perform any of the following or related duties.
HOW TO APPLY/ VETERAN INFORMATION:
- Sells tickets to patrons, takes payment and makes change.
- Directs the ticket collectors and ushers.
- Performs security service in and adjacent to the facility.
- Collects tickets at turnstiles and prevents non-ticketed admissions.
- Directs patrons to proper seats, restrooms, concession stands, etc.
- Keeps restroom supplies filled and monitors restrooms during events.
- Provides first aid to patrons, particpants, and workers.
- Directs vehicle operators to proper parking areas and may collect parking fees.
- Cleans facilities during and after the event.
- Performs related work as required.
Applications will be reviewed and the hiring authority will contact those applicants whose application reflects the best match of experience for the position.
Sat. 08/31/19 11:59 PM Eastern Time