**TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT**EXAM NUMBER
TRHS0978-01 VACANCY INFORMATION:
Department of Health Services
Housing for Health
238 E 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Essential Job Functions
- Assists the Interim Housing Director in formulating and developing plans, policies and projects for the HFH's IHP (temporary shelter).
- Works to ensure acceptable data reporting by contracted entities using County data systems: Comprehensive Health Accompaniment and Management Platforms(CHAMP), Homeless Management Information (HMIS)/Clarity, and Excel.
- Maintains Fiscal oversight of contract agencies through reviewing and approving invoices, tracking expenditures and budget modifications as needed.
- Serves as liaison to County departments, local City, State and Federal agencies, Community Based Organizations (CBO's), and other contracted agencies.
- Communicates with referring parties, including but not limited to Intensive Case Management (ICM) staff, hospital personnel, jails and other agencies to determine placement suitability per IHP's eligibility criteria.
- Provides guidanceand consultation to contracted IHP agencies as they work with individuals and families that are experiencing mental/behavioral health, physical health, substances abuse issues and homelessness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills, and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including to interact with all levels of employees and the public.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability too adapt to a complex and changing work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Interested applicants MUST
be permanent County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their initial probationary period and currently hold the payroll title of Program Manager II.APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE ONLY.Candidates interested in transferring should email the following documents:
(1) Resume, detailing relevant experience
(2) Copies of last two (2)performance evaluations,
(3) Prime Variance time history report for thelast two (2) years
All submitted documents will be evaluated. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.If you are unable to submit the required documents online, you may email your information to:DEPARTMENT CONTACT:
DHS - HR Division - Recruitment and Examinations
Phone: (323) 914-7524
Closing Date/Time: Continuous