Seattle Parks and Recreation iscurrently looking for Recreation Leaders to serve as Boat Ramp Rangers along our City's beautiful waterwaysduring the months of May through September. Hours range from 14 to 24 hours per week and with premium pay youcan earn as much as $18.90 per hour!Job Responsibilities
- Oversee boat ramp operations
- Monitor collection of fees
- Direct Ramp traffic during peak hours
- Perform on-site public relations as a representative of Parks and Recreation
- Handle incidents as they arise
- Clean and maintain facility
- Requires one year experience in a community-based recreation program and an associate degree in Recreation, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field (or a combination of education and/or training and/or ex-perience which provides an equivalent background required to perform the work).
- Current, valid Washington Statue Driver's License. Submittal of a Full Driver's Abstract will be required for reviewupon offer of employment.
- American Red Cross First Aid and Safety (includes CPR).
- Swimming Float Test required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays are included in the regular schedule.
Closing Date/Time: 6/11/2019 4:00 PM Pacific