Seattle Parks and Recreation is looking for Recreation Attendants to serve as Wading Pool Attendants at our wading pools throughout Seattle Parks. If you love the water andworking with kids doing summer activities, then come work withus from mid June through early September, and with premium pay youcan earn as much as $16.92 per hour! Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the operation of a wading pool.
- Clean, fill, drain and maintain the water quality of the wading pool and surrounding area.
- Act as the on-site public relations representative of Parks and Recreation.
- Perform first aid and handle incidents as they arise.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License. Submittal of a Full Driver's Abstract will be required for reviewupon offer of employment.
- Must be 18 years old to apply and enjoy working with the general public and small children.
- American Red Cross Community CPR ( Adult, Child, and Infant CPR) and American Red Cross First Aid. Training will be provided.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, irregular hours, and split shifts.
Closing Date/Time: 6/11/2019 4:00 PM Pacific