Salary Top: $125,000
Apply By: May 24, 2019
Are you ready to use your skills and experience to transform our Human Resources function into a mission and service focused department that provides value added support to all Bernalillo County’s departments? Could you partner with County and department leaders in creating a work culture that attracts, develops, values and retains the next generation of leaders and employees? If these ideas inspire and challenge you, take a look at Bernalillo County.
Who’s right for this job? A visionary. A leader. Someone driven to go above and beyond for customers. A professional with a passion for providing service to their community.
Competencies crucial to success in this role:
- Strategic Orientation - Ability to see the big picture and have a long-term line of sight.
- Leadership - Mobilize and lead Human Resources employees and demonstrate leadership self-awareness.
- Effective Communication - Being able to convey messages in terms that makes sense.
- Change Management - Partnering in charting the course for the organization.
- Influencing Others - Using interpersonal skills to get others to agree to a point of view.
- Results Orientation - Demonstrates accountability for delivering quality outputs and achieving results.
- Developing Others - Fosters the learning and development of others through setting developmental goals, coaching, and mentoring performance consistent with organizational objectives.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in Business, Public Administration, or Human Resources
- Human Resources Experience – 10 years of professional experience with 7 years in a management position
- or a related combination of education and experience -
- Master’s Degree and Human Resources Certification – preferred
Please mention you found this employment opportunity on the CareersInGovernment.com job board.