REGISTRAR-RECORDER/COUNTY CLERK TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Department of Registrar Recorder/County Clerk is seeking a well-qualified, and highly motivated individual to fillthe position ofWarehouse Worker II
in theProcurement & Supply Store Section. VACANCY INFORMATION
12400 Imperial Highway, Norwalk, CA 90650
Essential Job Functions
WAREHOUSE WORKER II DUTIES (Procurement & Supply Store)
- Reportsto the Supply Store Officer.
- Supervises, coordinates work,and prepares schedules of (3) Supply Store personnel who process orders from requisitions and dispenses items from stock for the entire Department.
- Organizes and maintains Supply Store area for efficient storage and handling, including labeling, stocking and organizing stock items on shelving.
- Develop appropriate strategies for tracking and identifying slow-moving, non-moving items.
- Review each Requisition (RQN) and Stock Requisition (SRQN) for accuracy of order quantity and account codes.
- Coordinates and recruits non-Supply Store staff with other sections in the RR/CC to conduct annual physical inventory towards the end of the Fiscal Year.
- Ensures that the District Offices and end-users within the RR/CC Headquarters receive their supplies in a timely manner as prescribed by the departmental guidelines.
- Provide proper accounting for year-end-adjustment to General Ledger.
- Researches vendor pricing, and manufacturer information.
- Prepare monthly reports of Departmental Stock Requisitions by Unit and Object Code that are submitted to Finance on a monthly basis.
- Supervises or conducts periodic physical inventories of supplies.
- Supervises and participates in the acquisition, tagging, and the preparation of records for the County Auditor of property assigned to a County department, conducting periodic inventories, and processing and maintaining records showing present location, transfer, or disposal of such property.
- May operate forklifts and other materials-handling equipment and train subordinates the safe and efficient use of this equipment.
This transfer opportunity is only open to permanent County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their probationary period and currently
hold the payroll title ofWarehouse Worker II
Applications must be filed online only
Qualified employees interested in this transfer opportunity are invited to submit a resume highlighting their experience, copy of the last two (2) Performance Evaluations, and prime variance report for the last two (2) years.
If you are unable to upload the required documents online, you may email your information to ANavarro@rrcc.lacounty.gov with subject line: "Warehouse Worker II".
All materials submitted will be evaluated. Only the most qualified employees, based on the information submitted, will be contacted for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.