**TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT**EXAM NUMBER
TRHS2216-05 VACANCY INFORMATION:
450 Bauchet St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Essential Job Functions
- Types and processes minutes and other documents, extreme accuracy in typing and formatting documents and memos.
- Prepares correspondence requiring the application of various computer applications.
- May supervise a small section or unit engaged in related to work performance.
- Routinely accesses office equipment as video display terminals, or personal computers to input data, perform computations, or produce documents.
- Processes documents according to a predetermined need.
- Maintains records and files of employee Performance Evaluations and certifications.
- Minimum two years experience as a clerk typist
- Experience with excel and other computer programs
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
Interested applicants MUST
be permanent County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their initial probationary period and currently hold the payroll title of Senior Typist Clerk.APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE ONLY.Candidates interested in transferring should email the following documents:
(1) Resume, detailing relevant experience
(2) Copies of last two (2)performance evaluations,
(3) Prime Variance time history report for thelast two (2) years
All submitted documents will be evaluated. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.If you are unable to submit the required documents online, you may email your information to:DEPARTMENT CONTACT:
DHS - HR Division - Recruitment and Examinations
Phone: (323) 914-7524