About Our Job
Application Process: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible because this posting may close without notice.
Do you love interacting with a variety of customers and providing exceptional service? Are you excited about the idea of building new systems? Looking for a chance to be creative? Want to wear multiple hats and get involved in different technical areas? Looking for a fun team to support you? Can you play nice with both humans and machines? Are you an ardent learner who is always looking to improve? This is the place for you!
The Denver County Court (DCC) is seeking a Staff Systems Administrator to join our specialized team.
The mission of Denver County Court is to administer justice fairly, efficiently and effectively; provide excellent customer service, and foster a positive environment where employees enjoy their work. The City and County of Denver's third branch of government is comprised of 17 judges, 15 magistrates, and 245 staff members to serve your judicial needs for civil, small claims, traffic and criminal cases occurring within our great City. The Denver County Court proudly serves the community and continually seeks ways to provide greater access to citizens.
The Court IT Department team will consist of 3 System Administrators, 7 Developers, Manager of the software development, and an IT Director. The team utilizes an agile development methodology. As a small team, we strive to create a culture that fosters open communication, goal orientation and results. The team supports each other while providing a fun environment.
As a Staff Systems Administrator you can expect to:
- Provide help desk support to Denver County Court staff including Judges and Magistrates, troubleshooting issues remotely and in-person
- Configure operating system hardware and software and user application software
- Maintain hardware and software patch management and inventory
- Set up technology requirements for presentations and meetings
- Collaborate with team developers
- Manage user accounts
- Monitor performance on servers and networks
- Training provided for you to stay up to date in the ever-changing technology era
- Ability to be cross functional and learn about multiple areas within IT
- Ability to be creative and find solutions
- FUN team!
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively and be open to new technology and innovative ideas. Additionally, the candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Network and PC Repair
- Great sense of humor
- Desire to always learn and improve
We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
About Everything Else
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics or a directly related field.
- Experience: None
- Equivalency: One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post-high school education. A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
CI1449 IT Systems Administrator Staff
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here
Pay Range $28.00 - $40.88
Denver County Court
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
For information about right to work, click here
for English or here