Population Health Management
350 South Figueroa St, Suite 900
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Essential Job Functions
- Creates complex data reports and dashboards to specification.
- Performs unit, modular, and integration testing for application development and modification.
- Documents all code and maintenances of the source code repository.
- Performs quality assurance testing of functional and non-functional components, system performance, and the integration of software components.
- Supports user acceptance testing activities.
- Works with the DHS Enterprise Help Desk to address reported issues.
- Assists with maintenance of DHS built web applications and third-party software applications.
- Applies N-Tier layered architecture to support current programming structure within the department.
- Creates data sets and data models from clinical data in Vertica, Microsoft SQL and Oracle data bases using SQL.
- Highly motivated and responsive individual who has strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to effectively interact with all levels of staff and management within the Department, other County departments, contract service providers, and outside agencies.
- Experience developing and maintaining reports using industry standard applications such as Business Objects, Tableau and Visual SAS.
- Experience writing t-SQL, P/L SQL or Vertica SQL queries.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycles.
- Experience developing technical documentation and interpretation of technical documentation.
- Knowledge of clinical coding systems (ICD-10, CPT, LOINC, SNOMED, RXNORM) and experience working in healthcare organizations.
Requirements The position is open to all permanent County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their initial probationary period and currently hold the payroll title of Information Systems Analyst II.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE ONLY.Candidates interested in this Transfer Opportunity should attach thefollowing totheironline application:
1. Resume detailing relevant experience
2. Copies of last two (2) performance evaluations
3. Prime Variance time history report for the last two (2) years
4. Cover Letter
All submitted documents will be evaluated. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.The cover letter and resume should explain how you meet the position requirements. If you are unable to attach the required documents online, you may fax or email your information to:Department Contact:
DHS - Human Resources Division- Recruitment and Examinations